It may be one of the oldest games in history. Depictions of the game are found in carved stone in the eastern Alps and in Egyptian temples dating back to as early as 1400 BC. The board pattern has also been found on ancient Egyptian roofing tiles, Roman and Greek buildings, an English wall dating from 1200, and even choir stalls in old English cathedrals.
Full instructions on how to play along with pictorial examples are included
- Beautifully crafted game. Allows you to drag counters from the pile and place them into position
- When playing against the iPad choose level of play from beginner thru to Grand Master
- Full UNDO feature. Allows roll back move by move to start of game.
- Hint feature to show a good next move
- Stats on your performance at each difficulty level
- Play your friends on the same device
- Play via local Wi-FI or over Internet
- Optional sound feature.
- Easy to use menu appears by tapping top of screen. It disappears after a few seconds leaving uncluttered screen
- Choice of screen backgrounds